5 bedroom detached house for saleOvingdean Road, Ovingdean, Brighton, East Sussex
Offers in Excess of
'HOLLYWOOD MEETS OVINGDEAN IN THE HILLS'.OVER 5000 SQ FT OF LUXURY.
'OFFERS IN EXCESS OF': £1,500,000.
KING & CHASEMORE are delighted to offer for sale this stunning five bedroom detached Spanish style villa situated on elevated grounds, set back behind electronic security gates, on Ovingdean Road in the picturesque village of Ovingdean. The property offers perfect accommodation for entertaining and comprises: entrance hall, 29' main sitting room,(giving stunning downland views),16' luxury fitted kitchen area, with granite work tops, leading onto a 15' breakfast room, (with central granite island bar), which then extends round through into the 15' dining room,(which in turn leads back through into the main sitting room). A stunning 36' games room with open bar area is located on the lower floor, (suitable for a number of uses, big enough for a full size snooker table, or full size training gym, dance studio etc or even an ideal cinema room). There are five double bedrooms, (two with luxury en-suites), a further luxury bathroom suite, an additional luxury shower room with sauna and a separate WC, (with an additional outside WC ideal for tradesman etc). Outside to the front is a paved sweeping driveway area, (suitable for several vehicles), leading to a garage, (measuring 18'10 x 18) .At the rear of the property there are terraces surrounding the upper level, (giving stunning views across the landscaped gardens, swimming pool, and across the South Downs National Park). The large landscaped garden area is arranged in several sections and is secluded, making it ideal for entertaining and benefits from a sun terrace, perfect for alfresco dining, a heated swimming pool, an open summer house area, (measuring 22'3 x 14'2), with changing room and a level lawned area, with ornamental fountain. RARELY AVAILABLE. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
• STUNNING FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED SPANISH STYLE VILLAS
• OVER 5000 SQ FT OF LUXURY LIVING/IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINMENT
• SECLUDED LOCATION SET BACK BEHIND ELECTRIC GATES
• STUNNING VIEWS ACCROSS SOUTH DOWNS NATIONAL PARK
• SPACIOUS HALLWAY
• 29' MAIN LIVING ROOM AREA
• 16' LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN
• 15' OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST AREA
• 15' DINING ROOM,( WHICH LEADS THROUGH INTO BOTH THE BREAKFAST AREA & MAIN SITTING ROOM)
• 36' GAMES ROOM,( IDEAL FOR FULL SIZE SNOOKER TABLE, OR FULL SIZE TRAINING GYM/DANCE STUDIO OR EVEN AN IDEAL CINEMA ROOM
• TWO LUXURY EN-SUITES
• ADDITIONAL LUXURY BATHROOM SUITE. FURTHER SHOWER ROOM/SAUNA ROOM
• SWEEPING DRIVEWAY. DOUBLE GARAGE.
• LANSCAPED TIERED REAR GARDENS ARRANGED IN SEVERAL SECTIONS
• SUMMER HOUSE WITH CHANGING ROOMS
• HEATED SWIMMING POOL
• LEVEL LAWNED AREA WITH ORNAMENTAL FOUNTAIN
• RARELY AVAILABLE. MUST BE SEEN
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45096891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRN130132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.