3 bedroom terraced house for saleEvergreen Way, Stanwell Staines-upon-thames, TW19
- Gas central heating and a new boiler recently installed.
- 3 Good size double bedrooms.
- Large loft space partly boarded.
- Own driveway with parking for two cars.
- Easy access to london Waterloo,M3,M4,M25 and london heathrow
- Situated on a quiet cul de sac comprising of only 10 houses.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented 3 double bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location. Within easy reach of Ashford/Staines Town centres with great local amenities and public transport links.
Situated on a quiet cul de sac comprising of only 10 houses.
A wide bright entrance hallway with downstairs WC. A large living/dining room with french doors leading to the patio and garden. The garage has been partially converted into a office/playroom.
Please see the many photographs and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45097182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lvm-rwom. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.