3 bedroom apartment for saleLakeside Drive, Park Royal
Withdrawn from Market £650,000
- Newly built development
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 ensuite
- Spacious open kitchen with reception / dining area
- Private southly facing balcony
- 20 Acre nature reserve
- Excellent decorative order
- Priced to sell
- Very good transport links
We are excited to offer this stunning three bedroom apartment on the top floor of the popular Falcondale Court, boasting 925 sq.ft, - an amazing terrace with breathtaking riverside views and luxury quality fittings throughout.
The property comprises an L-shaped entrance hall with large fitted utility/storage and stylish family bathroom, leading onto the open plan kitchen with integrated high spec appliances, reception/dining room with private balcony giving you outstanding views of London with riverside vista and 20 acre of nature reserve. The master bedroom with a full en-suite shower room. The second and third bedrooms are well proportioned with fitted wardrobes.
The property also benefits wooden flooring throughout and bespoke features, video entry system and onsite gym.
Royal Waterside is nestled between Ealing and Chiswick, one of the west London's most desirable neighbourhoods.
Just a short walk to transport links to Hanger lane and Park Royal underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100712003475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Ealing - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.