4 bedroom detached house for saleGlen Drive, Alton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms. En Suite
- Two Reception Rooms. Spacious Breakfast Kitchen
- Conservatory. Utility. Guest Cloaks
- Garage. Driveway. GARDEN WITH VIEWS
EXTENSIVELY UPGRADED is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED detached home requiring INTERNAL INSPECTION comprising: two receptions, SUPERB CONSERVATORY, refitted breakfast kitchen, utility, guest cloaks, four bedrooms, en suite & family bathroom. Garden with FANTASTIC VIEWS, garage and driveway.
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED detached family home is SITUATED ON AN ENVIABLE PLOT with FANTASTIC VIEWS to the rear. The property has been EXTENSIVELY UPGRADED to include solid oak doors throughout and requires internal inspection to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation that is on offer. The sought after village of Alton has its own first school, village shops, pub restaurant together with the famous Alton Towers Resort, there is easy access to the towns of Cheadle, Uttoxeter and Ashbourne and also for the road links for the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections. The accommodation briefly comprises: two reception rooms, SUPERB CONSERVATORY, refitted breakfast kitchen. separate utility room, guest cloakroom, four bedrooms, en suite to the master and family bathroom. Outside the driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles together with mature gardens the rear garden having FANTASTIC VIEWS.
Access to the property is gained via:
Having tiled flooring; double glazed window; central heating radiator; solid oak doors off to:
Having low level w.c.; wash hand basin; tiled flooring.
Lounge: 20' 9" x 11' 1" ( 6.32m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed bow window to the front elevation; feature fireplace housing a gas living flame fire; wall lighting; central heating radiator; Bi-fold doors leading into the conservatory.
Reception Room: 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Having central heating radiator; French doors leading to the conservatory; door leading into the kitchen.
Conservatory: 17' 2" x 8' 6" ( 5.23m x 2.59m )
Being of uPVC construction with a glass roof having heating/air conditioning unit; double doors leading out to the rear garden; tiled flooring and lighting.
Breakfast Kitchen: 20' 7" x 10' max ( 6.27m x 3.05m max )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary Corian work surface above; integrated electric oven with electric induction hob; integrated dishwasher and fridge; further space for fridge freezer; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary wall and floor tiling; double glazed window to the front elevation; door leading out to the rear garden.
Utility Room: 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
(Part converted from tandem garage) Having wall and base units; stainless steel sink; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; double glazed window to the rear elevation; complementary work surface; tile effect rhino flooring; door leading into garage.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having cupboard housing the hot water tank; solid oak doors off to:
Bedroom One: 11' 9" x 12' 9" max to back of wardrobe ( 3.58m x 3.89m max to back of wardrobe )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation; series of fitted wardrobes with over head storage, central heating radiator; opening into:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; heated towel rail; full complementary tiling; ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Two: 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes with drawer and dressing table unit; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 1" x 8' 8" max ( 3.07m x 2.64m max )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 8' 11" excluding door recess x 8' 8" ( 2.72m excluding door recess x 2.64m )
Currently used as a study. Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath with mixer taps and shower with side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation; heated towel rail; ceiling spot lights; full complementary tiling.
Garage: 24' 9" x 8' 8" ( 7.54m x 2.64m )
Having up and over door; power and lighting; central heating boiler; door leading out to the side elevation; door leading into utility room.
To the front of the property is an extensive block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles giving access to the garage, extensive lawned area with mature shrub and herbaceous plantings. The rear garden which has fantastic views is terraced with patio areas, abundance of flower shrub and herbaceous plantings, outside lighting, lawned areas and having timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030, then the B5031 through the village of Denstone and on into Alton, passing the Blacksmiths Arms on the left hand side, continuing along taking the turning right into Dimble Lane and then the first left into Glen Drive, where the property can be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45097902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.