3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road, BILLINGHAM
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- LOCATED CLOSE TO A19
A perfect FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTMENT home available with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This property offers THREE good size BEDROOMS and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, as well as FRONT & REAR GARDENS. A MUST SEE!
Available immediately with NO CHAIN. Ready to turn into a beautiful home, perfect for a first time buyer starting on the property ladder or an ideal investment property. This property benefits from three good size bedrooms, two reception rooms and is set back from the road. Located within east access to the A19, VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front.
Lounge 16' 10" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 5.13m Max x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, gas fire, tv point.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 10" plus bay ( 3.30m x 3.00m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire with white adam style surround, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 6' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, part tiled, under stairs cupboard, door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to rear, access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 5" plus recess ( 3.56m x 3.48m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" Max x 8' 6" plus recess ( 3.28m Max x 2.59m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with over bath electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, part tiled.
Enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with a paved pathway, a gate leading into the field to the bottom of the garden, also has side access from the front of the property.
Laid to lawn with pathway to the side of the property leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45097917.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.