2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshbourne Crescent, Taunton
Sold STC £139,500
- Investors only - approximate 5.4% rental yield
- Two bed end of terrace home
- Updated throughout with modern kitchen & bathroom
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
- Good size garden
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Popular Blackbrook area
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering this superb two bedroom end of terrace home.
This superb two bedroom end of terrace home has just benefited from modernisation throughout and provides an ideal buy to let investment in a hugely popular residential area. Currently achieving approximately 5.4% rental yield. No onward chain!
The property is approached from a small cul-de-sac off of the main crescent or can be accessed via footpath from Lisieux Way. The allocated parking is available in the cul-de-sac to the front elevation. The property itself is accessed through a generous front garden which is enclosed by picket fencing. A central pathway leads up to the front entrance through the attractive gardens laid to a combination of stone and wood chippings interspersed with a mixture of trees and shrubs. The front entrance is sheltered by a canopy, has an outside light and a uPVC obscure double glazed door opens into;
This features a power point and doors into;
Kitchen 12' 6" x 5' 8" max ( 3.81m x 1.73m max )
A recently modernised light and airy kitchen enjoying a dual aspect with front and side facing uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, access to the central heating boiler and a modern range of wall and base units with soft close cupboards and drawers, roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs and stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a four ring electric hob with cooker hood over and fan oven below. Further space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and a tall fridge freezer.
Living / Dining Room 14' 1" max x 12' 6" max including stairs ( 4.29m max x 3.81m max including stairs )
A light, airy and recently decorated reception room enjoying a large front facing bow window with recently replaced uPVC double glazing, radiator, stairs to the first floor with large recess beneath, TV aerial and telephone points and a fitted wall-mounted HDMI point for a television. Space is available for a good range of seating and display furniture and a dining table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
This features loft access, smoke alarm, power point and doors opening to;
Bedroom One 12' 6" max including wardrobe x 10' 9" ( 3.81m max including wardrobe x 3.28m )
A light, airy and freshly decorated master bedroom featuring front facing uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and a double width fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom Two 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
A good sized single bedroom which can accommodate a double bed if required, also freshly decorated in neutral tones and featuring a front facing uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 4' 11" plus recess ( 1.88m x 1.50m plus recess )
A superb recently modernised bathroom featuring a side facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, radiator, partial wall tiling and a modern suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer tap, folding glass shower screen and electric shower over.
From the town centre, follow East Reach to the traffic lights at the commencement of the dual carriageway and turn right into Wordsworth Drive and on into Lisieux Way. Turn left just past the shopping centre into Ashbourne Crescent, where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45097935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.