2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Close, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £137,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Semi Detached. Two Double Bedrooms
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- Lounge Diner
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- DETACHED GARAGE. Drive to Front and Rear Garden
Ideally suited to the FIRST TIME or INVESTMENT BUYER is this modern semi detached in a cul-de-sac position with easy access to Uttoxeter town centre.The property comprises: lounge diner, REFITTED KITCHEN, ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms. DETACHED GARAGE, drive to front and rear garden.
This modern semi detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location offers an ideal buy for FIRST TIME or INVESTMENT property. Situated close to Uttoxeter which has good local schools, sports and leisure facilities together with local shopping, there is convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and there is also a local railway station. In brief the accommodation comprises: lounge diner, REFITTED KITCHEN, ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms. Outside there is a detached SINGLE GARAGE, driveway to the front providing off road parking and garden to the rear.
Access to the property is gained via:
Having tiled flooring; doors off to:
Lounge Diner: 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Refitted Kitchen: 12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; plumbing for a washing machine; further appliance space for an American style fridge freezer; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood, double glazed window to the rear elevation, complementary tiling; central heating radiator; understairs store cupboard.
Having bath with wall mounted electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation; complementary tiling; central heating radiator.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With doors off to:
Bedroom One: 14' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; recessed cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
To the front of the property the driveway provides off road parking. To the rear there is a patio area, lawned garden area and has timber fenced boundaries.
Having up and over door; power and lighting; single glazed window; personal door.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road, proceeding out on Smithfield Road which in turn becomes Stone Road. Just before the Strawberry Garden Centre turn right into Byrds Lane, left again into Lambert Road, proceeding along Lambert Road. Take the right hand turn into Hallam Road and then left into Cedar Close, where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45099234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.