3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMagdalen Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £300,000
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Forever family home
- Stunning features
- South facing garden
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom
Fox and Sons our delighted to present this stunning three bedroom semi detached family home with excellent added features to surprise and tantalize through out, double garage, dining room, stunning authentic fireplace with handmade brickwork. Also benefiting from a south facing conservatory.
Fox and Sons our delighted to present this stunning three bedroom semi detached family home with excellent added features to surprise and tantalize through out, double garage, dining room, stunning authentic fireplace with handmade brickwork. Also benefiting from a south facing conservatory/family area, utility rooms, brick built workshop and bike shed. This is a beautiful home ready to go!
Entrance Hall 15' 11" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 4.85m Max x 2.34m Max )
UPVC double glazed door and window to front, radiator, alarm control panel, smooth plastered walls, coving, solid wood flooring, stairs to first floor, and doors to:
WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
Enclosed walk in, mains shower with 'rainfall' shower head and shower attachment, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 2" Max x 12' 10" Plus Bay ( 3.71m Max x 3.91m Plus Bay )
UPVC double glazed window to front, feature brickbuilt inglenook gas fire, radiator, smooth plastered walls, ceiling rose. Archway to dining room.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed door and window to rear aspect, range of eye+base level work units, incorporating an inset stainless steel half bowl sink and drainer, fitted breakfast bar storage, smooth plastered walls, spot lighting, door lighting within kitchen units, inset 'whirpool' induction hob and electric oven under and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated fridge.
Dining Room 16' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.30m )
Single glazed lead lined window to rear, radiator, dado rail, ceiling rose, built in glass display cabinet, space for dining table and chairs.
Conservatory 19' 3" x 6' 9" ( 5.87m x 2.06m )
Range of UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed double door's to rear with full length double glazed panels to either side, tiled flooring, two skylight benefitting from a southerly aspect.
Space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring, fitted wall and base units. Door leading to workshop.
Workshop 11' 9" x 5' 3" ( 3.58m x 1.60m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, power and lighting, fitted work bench.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, smooth plastered walls, access to loft (which is partly boarded with a double glazed velux window to rear aspect) over stairs storage cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 9" Plus wardrobe recess x 15' 8" Max ( 3.28m Plus wardrobe recess x 4.78m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fully fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth plastered walls, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" Max x 7' 7" ( 2.72m Max x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth plastered walls.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, WC, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fitted mirrors.
Enclosed south facing rear garden, laid to lawn extending to area laid to decking, double gates to side giving pedestrian and vehiculan access. Door to double garage.
Double Garage 16' 5" x 16' 3" ( 5.00m x 4.95m )
Brickbuilt garage, power and lighting, access via up&over door, window to side aspect, door to side.
Brickbuilt storage shed currently in use as bike storage.
Tiled forecourt, half brick wall and iron railing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45099252.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.