3 bedroom detached house for saleLindis Road, Boston
Sold STC £170,000
- REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SHOWER ROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & WORKSHOP
- CORNER PLOT WITH WELL PRESENTED GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**REDUCED** This DETACHED FAMILY HOME, in a sought after residential location close to local amenities benefits from a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Ground Floor Shower Room, 3 Bedrooms, First Floor Family Bathroom, Off road Parking and well presented gardens. NO ONWARD CHAIN
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE ON A CORNER PLOT IN POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, ceiling light point, coved cornice, built-in cloak cupboard.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to front aspect.
With stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.53m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, living flame coal effect fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point. Doors lead through to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
With radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, French doors and windows to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, integrated slimline Neff dishwasher, integrated oven and 4 ring hob, low level kickboard warm air heater, under cupboard lighting, ceiling fluorescent striplight, window to rear aspect.
Further Kitchen Area 6' 6" x 7' 1" ( 1.98m x 2.16m )
With service door to Workshop, roll edge work surface, base cupboards, integrated fridge and freezer, ceiling light point, built-in shelving.
Utility Room 10' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.67m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, wall and base units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, windows to dual aspects, door to rear garden, ceiling mounted lighting, ceiling fluorescent striplight.
First Floor Landing
With window, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max incl built-in wardrobes x 11' 7" ( 4.19m max incl built-in wardrobes x 3.53m )
With radiator, ceiling light point, built-in bedroom furniture including wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within, range of base level drawers and storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
With window, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 10' 8" ( 2.67m x 3.25m )
With windows to dual aspects, radiator and ceiling light point.
With 4 piece suite comprising WC, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and tiling within. Radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, linen cupboard housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler.
The property is situated on a corner plot and benefits from well presented gardens.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking and turning space for numerous vehicles. There are mature flower and shrub borders to the front of the property and a low level conifer hedge to the front boundary.
The rear garden benefits from raised flower and shrub borders, slate walkways and a small water feature. A trellis archway leads through to the side garden which is predominantly laid to lawn and benefits from flower and shrub borders and a vegetable and fruit patch.
The gardens are enclosed by a mixture of Beech hedging and fencing and are served by an external tap and lighting.
Served by double doors and providing storage space,
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45101799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.