2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 2 Kendall Manor, 64 Ducks Hill Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6
Sold STC £695,000
- Luxury Two Bed Two Bath Apartment
- Gas CH
- Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Tiled Communal Hall with Secure Entry phone
- Living/Dining Room
- Granite Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Huge Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Second Double Bedroom
- "Jack and Jill" Bathroom
- Parking Behind Electric Gates
A two bedroom, two bathroom, luxury apartment situated on the ground floor of this magnificent development securely set behind electric gates to the generous frontage with parking for residents. A secure entry phone gives access to the elegant tiled communal hall and the apartment itself features an l-shaped hall with cupboards and cornicing with doors to all rooms.
The grounds surrounding the development are meticulously maintained and there is residents parking to the front. Northwood town centre is not too far away where one can find a number of restaurants, coffee shops and a Waitrose supermarket. Transport facilities are excellent with the Metropolitan line station providing a swift and regular service to Baker Street, the West End and the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45101811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.