3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalifax Road, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Extended to the ground floor level
- Well planned and versatile accommodation
- Located within Ainsdale Village
- Offered with no onward chain
- Viewings strictly by appointment
This three bedroom semi detached house is ideally situated within Ainsdale Village, offering deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation! The property has living space that would make it ideal for family living, with accommodation that comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and garden room to the side, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking to the front. The property is offered with no onward chain, with viewings being strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45102402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7192811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.