2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRennie Crescent, Cheddleton
Sold STC £145,000
* A delightfully situated detached bungalow, located in a well established residential location in Cheddleton.
* Two bedroomed accommodation with gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing.
* Brick garage and gardens
* An ideal retirement home or suitable for first time buyers.
Entrance Porch - With upvc double glazed door and windows.
Entrance Hall - With radiator. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard off.
Lounge - 14'1 x 12'4 (4.29m x 3.76m) - With fitted gas fire. Radiator. Carpet.
Kitchen - 13'5 x 5'2 (4.09m x 1.57m) - Fitted with a range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards and incorporating a split level cooker. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One - 10'7 into wardrobes x 9'9 (3.23m into wardrobes x - With full range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 10' x 7' (3.05m x 2.13m) - With radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom - Party tiled walls and suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and wc. Radiator.
Outside - Block paved driveway provides off road parking facilities and leads to a BRICK GARAGE.
Lawned front garden with good road frontage.
Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with patio, pond and borders.
Services - All mains services.
Gas central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45102594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26384713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.