3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlycena Road, Battersea, SW11
Offers in Excess of
- Victorian three double bedroom house
- Double reception room with bay window
- Kitchen with dining space
- South-west facing paved garden
- Close proximity to Clapham Junction
- Potential to extend subject to all permissions
Three double bedroom victorian house with potential to extend to the loft and the side return subject to all permissions and located on a quiet street. Accommodation briefly comprises; Double reception room with bay window to the front with wooden shutters and to the rear french doors leading out to the garden, kitchen / breakfast room also with access to the easy maintainable south west-facing garden, downstairs WC, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Property further benefits from solid wood flooring and is located moments from the green open spaces of Clapham Common, the transport links of Clapham Junction and the many shops, bars and restaurants of Lavender Hill, Battersea rise and Northcote Road. EPC = D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2261292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.