2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMilner Road, Finedon, Wellingborough
Sold STC £189,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- Buyers Incentive Available
A superb two bedroom double fronted bungalow situated in the heart of Finedon. Boasting tow double bedrooms, excellent living space, good size rear gardens and off road parking.
CALL NOW to arrange a viewing.
Obscure single glazed door to front aspect, obscure single glazed window to front aspect, door leading to entrance hall.
Obscure single glazed door to side aspect, loft access, doors leading to bedrooms one & two, lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 12' 5" into alcove ( 4.90m into bay x 3.78m into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect, open fire place with gas supply, radiator, telephone point, tv point.
Family Room 17' 4" x 10' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, telephone point, two radiators, tv point, double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer, gas and electric cooker points, cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, space for fridge freezer, opening to back hallway.
Door to bathroom and family/sun room.
Bedroom One 12' 4" into bay x 11' 4" ( 3.76m into bay x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, two radiators, coving to ceiling, tv point.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard, low level wc, bath with mixer taps, shower with shower cubicle, fully tiled to water sensitive areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45102786.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.