2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBembridge Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £210,000
- TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LANGNEY LOCATION
- CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE Family home. Boasting IMMACULATELY PRESENTED CONTEMPORARY accommodation throughout with OFF ROAD PARKING and a CONSERVATORY to the rear. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE Family home which is IMMACULATELY presented throughout. Boasting CONTEMPORARY living accomoodation throughout with the added benefits of a CONSERVATORY to the rear, a LARGE rear garden and a driveway. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, doors to ground floor rooms, spotlighting over.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring, spotlighting over, radiator, archway through to the conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.98m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, radiator, spotlighting over, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.59m )
Having windows to the rear aspect, double doors to the side aspect leading into the garden, radiator, ample space for a dining room table if necessary.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect.
A large rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn with an enclosed paved seating area, fence surround, two sheds, ample storage space, gated side access and various trees.
Having a driveway providing off road parking, area mainly laid to lawn with tree borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45102807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.