2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnes Close, Honiton
Withdrawn from Market £170,000
- HIGH SPECIFICATION 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SMART WHITE BATHROOM & SHOWER
- REPLACEMENT LIGHT FITTINGS
- RECENT uPVC DOUBLE-GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
Who can't fail to fall in love with this very smart 2 bedroom semi-detached house? It occupies a larger than average plot on one of Honiton's most popular developments with open parkland behind, and the modern living space has been much improved by the present owner. It has gas central heating and recently replaced uPVC double-glazed windows and doors. The stylish accommodation has been carefully decorated and the improvements include an attractive modern fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite with a shower over the bath. The main bedroom has a fiited wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. To the rear is a larger than average L shaped garden and there are two allocated parking spaces beside the adjoining property. There's no onward chain with this one and the contemporary light fittings, blinds and and curtain poles are all included in the sale. We're sure this lovely house is going to go quickly as it'll appeal to buy-to-let investors and first-time buyers. Call us now to view!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7288168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Hemming Estate Agents, Honiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.