3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Close, Southwick, West Sussex
- Well presented 3 bedroom terraced house
- Stylish open plan living space
- Great family home
- Good size rear garden
- Utility area
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
The layout of this property is just perfect! Such great sociable space for you to entertain in or just to live comfortably day-to-day.The kitchen/breakfast area can be open to the lounge and dining areas if you like or separate, how ever the occasion lends itself. Attractive French doors provide a convenient screen and at the same time allow natural light through from the patio doors. It's definitely a pleasant place to spend time together at mealtimes or just a natter over a coffee and the utility area hides away the 'business end' of family life, out of sight of your guests.Step out onto the garden and you will see that there is plenty of space for children or indeed the dog to let off steam and if you like to potter with the plants yourself there's enough to keep you happy too!The two larger bedrooms have fitted wardrobes to make the most of the storage space and the bathroom is fresh and modern. The current owner has maintained this property, keeping it up-to-date, leaving you with very little to do except move in and enjoy. If you want to there is the opportunity to create your own off road parking at the front of the property, subject to planning permission.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I have owned this house for 30 years and it has been very good to me.
In recent years I have rented it out. The location is ideal for families as there is a variety of facilities in the area such as schools for all ages, local shopping as well as recreational parks and even a leisure centre. Transport links are close by too with either Southwick or Fishersgate train station just a short walk away and a regular bus service.Tucked away in this Close means the area is quite quiet and peaceful with no through traffic to worry about. It is a popular location and I know the new owners will be pleased with their choice.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'4 at widest point x 11'3 (3.46m x 3.43m)
- Dining Area: 11'4 at widest point x 11'3 (3.46m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 16'5 at widest point x 9'8 (5.01m x 2.95m)
- Utility Area: 8'0 at widest point x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'3 x 6'2 (1.91m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 up to fitted cupboard x 10'0 (3.46m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 11'4 up to fitted cupboard (3.48m x 3.46m)
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45102897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32208760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.