3 bedroom terraced house for saleSundew Croft, Birmingham
Sold STC £115,000
- Three bed
- End terrace
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Kitchen diner
- Popular area
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
THREE BED NOT TO BE MISSED! With a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM this property is ready to move straight in. Being just a stones throw away form all of the amenities and transport links this will be ideal for any first time buyer or investor. Call the sales team to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888.
Three bed not to be missed! With a modern kitchen and bathroom this property is ready to move straight in. Being just a stones throw away form all of the amenities and transport links this will make the ideal purchase for any first time buyer or investor. Call the sales team to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888
Laid to lawn with a pathway leading to:
Entrance Hallway/ Porch
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed windows to front and side elevations and doors to:
Lounge 10' 1" max x 18' 9" ( 3.07m max x 5.71m )
Double glazed window to both front and rear elevations, double glazed French doors to rear elevation, gas fireplace, television areal point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 8' 11" plus recess x 18' 8" ( 2.72m plus recess x 5.69m )
Fitted to comprise a range and wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, partial wall tiling, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, double glazed windows to front and rear elevation and door access to the rear garden.
Storage cupboard, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" plus recess x 8' 11" ( 2.18m plus recess x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit, shower cubicle, fully tiled with a separate W.C.
Patio area leading to lawn area with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45105618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.