2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Annes Vale, Brown Edge
Sold STC £219,950
This detached bungalow is delightfully located in what is a highly sought after location on St Annes Vale and enjoys a most attractive outlook to the front over the surrounding countryside and considerable privacy to the rear.
The bungalow itself provides two double bedroomed accommodation, enjoying the benefit of gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. The property has the potential for enlargement by converting the roof space into additional accommodation (subject to obtaining all the necessary consents).
Externally there are good size gardens together with a detached garage and a brick workshop.
Entrance Hall - With radiator. Fitted carpet.
Lounge - 14'10 x 11'11 (4.52m x 3.63m) - With fitted gas fire in an attractive surround. Radiator. Patio windows to rear. Fitted carpet.
Kitchen - 11'4 x 12'5 (3.45m x 3.78m) - Fitted with a range of units consisting of sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Radiator.
Rear Porch - With store off having plumbing for automatic washing machine and housing the gas central heating boiler. Built-in pantry.
Inner Hall - With fitted carpet. Built in cloaks cupboards and storage cupboards.
Bedroom One - 12'4 x 10'7 (3.76m x 3.23m) - With built in wardrobes. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 10'7 x 9'3 (3.23m x 2.82m) - With built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom - Partly tiled walls and suite comprising bath, wash basin and wc, shower fitment. Radiator. Linen cupboard. Fitted carpet.
Outside - Reasonable size gardens to front and rear, being predominantly lawned.
Driveway leads to a DETACHED GARAGE with electric roller shutter door.
DETACHED BRICK & TILE WORKSHOP with power connected.
Services - All mains services.
Gas central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45105858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26596131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.