2 bedroom flat for saleBalfe Street, Islington, N1
- A recently refurbished, two bedroom period conversion
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Bespoke double-glazed sash windows with acoustic glass
- Integrated kitchen well-designed to maximise space
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Sleek, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Heating/hot water run from efficient new combi-boiler
- A sun filled, secluded rear patio garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An exceptional two bedroom split-level period property, offering outstanding living and entertaining space flooded with natural light, enviably located on the doorstep to the amenities of King's Cross.
This superb property is situated in the heart of the popular, dynamic and culturally diverse area of King's Cross also offering a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Upper Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.