3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrowby Road, Banbury
Sold STC £288,000
- A much improved semi detached house
- Within a highly sought after and convenient location to the South side of Banbury
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room, family room/bedroom four
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Off road parking for three cars
- Large rear garden
A MUCH IMPROVED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND CONVENIENT LOCATION TO THE SOUTH SIDE OF BANBURY.
Hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, family room/bedroom four, office/utility, bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, separate WC, gas ch via rads, double glazing, off road parking for three cars, large rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£288,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles (rear entrance)
Oxford 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). Having passed The Horton Hospital continue past Sainsbury's supermarket and take the next turning right into Grange Road. Take the next left into Timms Road and Harrowby will be found as a turning on the right hand side. The property will be found after a short distance on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 13 HARROWBY ROAD is a much improved and well fitted modern semi detached house with flexible accommodation on two floors. It occupies a generous plot in a highly sought after location on the South side of Banbury. It is conveniently located for access to schools for all ages, hospital, supermarkets, the town centre and Banbury railway station. It is also within walking distance of Bannatyne's gym at Bodicote.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A well proportioned semi detached modern brick built house.
* Conveniently located in the highly regarded and relatively quiet residential area to the South of Banbury.
* Sitting room with window to front and fireplace.
* Large kitchen/dining room with a range of modern base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, four ring gas hob and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, window to rear overlooking the garden and door opening to the patio.
* Family room/bedroom four. A well proportioned room with window to front.
* Office/utility with double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden, plumbing for washing machine and space for further appliances.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, window and ceramic tiled floor.
* Master bedroom with window to rear and door to en-suite shower room with a suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor and extractor.
* Two further bedrooms, the larger of which has a built-in wardrobe housing a wall mounted Worcester gas fired combination boiler.
* Separate first floor cloakroom with a white suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway offering off road parking space for three vehicles.
* To the rear there is a larger than average garden comprising a patio, lawn, borders and large shed.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45106179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26596192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.