4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLong Meadow, Chesham
Offers in Excess of £475,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Popular Location
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Close Proximity to Local Schools, Shops & Station
- Private Rear Garden with Great Views
- Part Boarded Loft with Drop Ladder
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this versatile and spacious four bedroom semi-detached property in this popular location.
This house has been tastefully decorated to a high standard with both an en-suite bathroom as well as a family shower room. To the rear of the property is a good size garden with a large decking area and to the front is parking for several cars and a garage. A must view!
Lounge 17' 6" max x 14' 2" max ( 5.33m max x 4.32m max )
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' ( 4.11m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 2" plus recess ( 4.70m x 2.79m plus recess )
Utility Room 8' x 4' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.32m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.48m )
En-Suite Bathroom 11' x 8' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.18m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" into wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 2.92m into wardrobe x 2.97m )
Bedroom 4 10' x 7' 4" max ( 3.05m x 2.24m max )
Family Shower Room
Pt Boarded Loft / Drop Ladder
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Mary's Way, Take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout and at the 3rd roundabout take the 2nd exit again into Broad Street which leads to the Berkhampstead Road. At the roundabout turn left into Vale Road, fourth left into the Greenway and first left into Long Meadow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45106185.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.