3 bedroom terraced house for saleShinglers Drive, TIPTON
Offers Over £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern And Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Off Road Parking And Garage
- 18Ft Family Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Great Sized Rooms
- Family Bathroom, Downstairs W.C, and Master En-Suite
- Easily Maintainable Rear Garden
- Perfect Family Home
The perfect family home, a modern and spacious mid terrace benefiting from an extremely spacious lounge, kitchen diner, three great sized bedrooms, family bathroom, downstairs .wc, and master en-suite, off road parking and a detached garage
The perfect family home, a modern and spacious mid terrace benefiting from an extremely spacious lounge, kitchen diner, three great sized bedrooms, family bathroom, downstairs w.c, and master en-suite, off road parking and a detached garage. this property is well appointed through out and is a must view.
to book your private viewing please call Shipways Dudley on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Off road parking with driveway leading to the property entrance
Front security door leading to the entrance hall with laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Downstairs cloakroom with w.c, wash basin and central heating radiator
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 10" ( 5.69m x 3.61m )
Spacious family lounge with front facing double glazed window laminate flooring and two central heating radiators
Kitchen Diner 15' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, central heating boiler and radiator with double glazed french doors leading to the rear of the property
first floor landing with access to the loft space and doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 12' 3" max ( 3.23m x 3.73m max )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in cupboards with overhead storage
Fully tiled master en-suite with rear facing double glazed window, wash basin, w.c, shower cubicle and central heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 12' 10" ( 2.54m x 3.91m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Partially tiled bathroom with wash basin, w.c, bath with overhead shower attachment and central heating radiator
Rear Of The Property
Rear of the property with access via side gate and kitchen/diner
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45106188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.