1 bedroom flat for saleSchoolgate Drive, Morden, SM4
- Access to private communal gardens
- 3 min walk to excellent local amenities
- Well-connected to underground, train, tram and bus services
- Sky broadband and television installed
- Secure communal bicycle store
- Safe, friendly community feel
JUST MOVE IN. That is all you would want to do once you have viewed this fantastic 2nd floor, one bedroom, modern apartment. Situated in the extremely sought after Willows Development, which is within 0.5 miles of Morden town centre and Northern Line Tube Station. Accommodation comprises of a great size open plan kitchen/diner/lounge. There is a cleverly designed and beautifully finished kitchen and the apartment is in stunning condition throughout. Outside, has the added benefit of an allocated parking space. Locally you will also find a multitude of different bus routes within minutes, enabling you to commute to Morden, Sutton High Street and Wimbledon Town centre with ease, as well as other local amenities on your door step. Properties in this development are in high demand so book your viewing today! CALL TURNERS PROPERTY ON 020 8687 9787!
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45106926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26596324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.