4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWretham Road, Great Hockham, Thetford
Sold STC £290,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Fantastic Position
- Beautiful Countryside Views
- Four Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Ability to Put Your Own Stamp On
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000-£300,000
**CHAIN FREE**This four bedroom detached bungalow located in Great Hockham, benefiting from a large corner plot with beautiful countryside views. The versatile accommodation is perfect for every situation, an internal viewing is advised, Call now! GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000!
This beautifully position detached bungalow is offered with no onward chain, benefiting from stunning field views and is situated on a corner plot in the rural village of Great Hockham. The property offers versatile accommodation and has the ability to really put your own stamp on, comprising four bedrooms, a large living room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading through into the lean to conservatory. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows throughout and is fuelled by oil fired central heating. Externally offers a corner plot which is mainly shingled to the front with raised beds which is enclosed by a brick & flint wall with a five bar gate. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn which raps round the side of the property with a featured pound and various storage sheds and beautiful countryside views! Call now to truly appreciate what the property is offering.
Double glazed door to front aspect, cupboard housing the free standing oil fired central heating boiler, radiator.
Living Room 17' 4" x 10' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature 70's electric fireplace, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.93m x 2.95m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, electric oven with electric hob and cooker point. Space for a washing machine, space for a fridge/ freezer, radiator. Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side aspect with door leading to the lean to conservatory.
Lean To Conservatory 12' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.39m )
UPVC lean to metal construction conservatory on a concrete base with a patio door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.82m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, single wardrobe, radiator.
Bath with single taps and overhead shower, W.C. wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard.
The front of the property is enclosed by a five-bar gate and offers ample off road parking in front of the single garage, is mainly laid to shingle and has raised areas either side of the driveway. There is gated access to the rear garden.
There is a paved pathway leading around the property to the rear garden which is laid to lawn and has a feature pond, along with multiple sheds, a greenhouse and the oil tank. Beyond the rear garden there is stunning field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45107457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.