3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeatherwood Close, Kingswood, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Garage and driveway
- Ideal project for DIY enthusiasts
- Popular village location
- No chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Looks can be deceiving - it is only once inside that you can fully appreciate all the space that is on offer here.You will be delighted at the potential. The family have stripped the property back to give a blank canvas for you to put your stamp on. Will you extend at the rear? Will you knock through to make a large kitchen/family room? The choice is yours.The village of Kingswood offers a great compromise for anyone wanting a rural life but keeping easy access to the motorway network and town. You also have an excellent primary school in the village as well as a local shop. Leeds Castle is just down the road offering plenty of entertainment throughout the year and you could go for a long walk around the grounds or through the ancient woodland from where the village gets its name to take full advantage of the rural setting.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge Area: 15'3 x 10'4 (4.65m x 3.15m)
- Dining Area: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 9'0 (3.63m x 2.75m)
- Lean-To: 12'0 x 8'6 (3.66m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 10'4 (3.71m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 9'1 (3.20m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'9 (2.75m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 5'6 (2.92m x 1.68m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45109104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.