5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rise, Eight Ash Green, Colchester
Sold STC £375,000
- Spacious Semi Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Five Bedrooms + Loft Room
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Backing Onto Fields
- Popular Village Location
This extended five bedroom detached family home is set in a cul-de-sac position in the ever popular village of Eight Ash Green, within striking distance of the A12 & local amenities. Boasting double garage and backing/siding onto open fields, this beautiful home offers plenty of space for the family
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, door to Lounge.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.83m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front, wood burner, door to:
Dining Room 14' 1" max x 9' ( 4.29m max x 2.74m )
Verticle radiator, wooden flooring, storage cupboard, door to Cloakroom, door to Kitchen.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
Kitchen 22' 10" x 9' 4" ( 6.96m x 2.84m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, integrated microwave, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Upvc double glazed and brick construction with door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Radiator, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, loft access, door to:
Shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks, low level w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 9' ( 4.17m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 11' x 7' 10" + recess ( 3.35m x 2.39m + recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Five 7' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear.
Loft Room 15' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.91m )
With restricted head height, velux windows to front and rear.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample parking space and leading to Double Garage.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and sides onto fields, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
Double Garage 16' 7" x 16' 1" ( 5.05m x 4.90m )
With electric up and over door, power and light.
Proceed away from Colchester along the A12 towards Chelmsford, at junction 26 take the A1124 exit to Halstead/Stanway, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Halstead Road/A1124, at the roundabout take the second exit and stay on Halstead Road/A1124, turn right onto Spring Lane, turn left onto The Walk, turn left onto The Rise.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45109167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.