2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Lane, Underwood, Nottingham
Sold STC £250,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- COUNTRY SIDE VIEWS
***DETACHED***TWO BEDROOMS***LARGE KITCHEN DINER***CONSERVATORY***DRIVEWAY***GARAGE***FAMILY BATHROOM***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular village location of Church Lane in Underwood with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Church Lane is ideally located in close proximity to Junction 27 of the M1 and has stunning open country views to the rear. In short the property comprises of lounge, ktichen diner, family bathroom, two bedrooms and driveway with garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed window to front with carpet flooring providing access to:
Lounge 10' 2" x 15' 5" ( 3.10m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire, TV point and carpet flooring.
Kitchen Diner 15' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, sink drainer, electric oven, electric hob and boiler with lino flooring.
Bedroom One 10' x 10' 2" ( 3.05m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, range of built in wardrobes, radiation and carpet flooring
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and telephone point with carpet flooring
Double glazed window to rear with radiator, wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle and part tiling
Conservatory 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear with door porviding access to the rear of the property
Garage 18' 6" x 9' 3" ( 5.64m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to side, light and power sockets
Outside And Gardens
The property is setback from the road with a grassed front garden and driveway providing access to a detached garage. The property boasts a mature rear garden with beautiful country side views
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45109935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.