Land for saleHoads Wood Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Plot Of Land With Development Potential
- Subject To Usual Planning Consents
- With Detached Double Garage
- Gardens Surrounding
- Superb Location
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market the exciting opportunity to purchase a plot of land with development potential, subject to the usual planning consents. The land currently stands with a detached double garage with a driveway to its frontage and gardens surrounding to offer an excellent position for a new build. Architect drawings are being arranged by the vendor and we are led to believe that the land offers scope for a three bedroom detached two storey house found on the corner of Hoads Wood Road which is a highly sought after residential location affording ease of access to convenient bus routes, local amenities and schooling. At the time of writing these details we are awaiting a planning reference number.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-45110127.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26596850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.