3 bedroom house for salePark Crescent, Hastings, East Sussex
- Modern Style Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Highly Sought After Position
- Open Plan Main Reception Room
- Modernised Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Enjoying Town Scape Views
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt and Wilson welcome to the market this spacious modern style three bedroom end of terrace town house found within this highly sought after position with superb panoramic town scape views across Hastings and towards its castle in the distance. The location is well served for local amenities, well regarded local schooling, convenient bus routes into town. The accommodation is versatile and well presented arranged over three floors comprising entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, the first floor enjoys an open plan main reception room with enclosed front balcony, open plan modernised kitchen/breakfast room with separate dining space and a pleasant aspect onto the rear garden. To the second floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which enjoy superb town scape views and a modern bathroom/wc. It should also be noted that the property enjoys double glazing and gas central heating, off road parking and an integral garage.
Bedroom 1 - 13' x 10' -
Bedroom 2 - 9' x 8' -
Bedroom 3 - 10' x 6' -
Reception 1 - 21' x 15' -
Kitchen - 15' x 11' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45110196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26596863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.