2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSorrel Drive, Attleborough
- Buy-To-Let Investors Only!
- Semi-detached House
- Good Size Living Room
- Conservatory Over-looking the Rear Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Single Garage
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign
BUY-TO-LET INVESTORS ONLY!! This two bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular development of Attleborough offering a fantastic opportunity to obtain a buy-to-let property with a guaranteed tenant.
This semi-detached house situated within close proximity to Attleborough town centre benefits from good transport links and access to the A11. The property in located ina cul-de-sac position, comprising two bedrooms, a fitted kitchen and living room through to the conservatory over-looking the rear garden. This property beneifits from UPVC double glazing throughout and is fired by gas fired central heating. In addition, there is a single garage with an up & over door, power and lighting and access to the rear garden and benefits from a driveway to the front. Externally offers an enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with an extensive decking area with mature trees, plants and shrubs offering privacy.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Living Room 15' 5" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 4.70m Max x 3.58m Max )
Recess under the stairs for storage, telephone point, television point, radiator. Double glazed patio doors into the conservatory
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset asterite sink drainer, electric oven with electric hob and cooker point with cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/ freezer, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to front aspect with a door leading to the hallway.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Part brick construction with a single UPVC double glazed door leading to the outside and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side.
Stairs from the hallway.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 9" Into Wardrobe ( 3.58m x 3.58m Into Wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes along one side of the wall, telephone point, television point,
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 5' 8" ( 3.68m x 1.73m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, access to loft.
Bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, wash hand basin with vanity units, W.C. extractor fan, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved pathway leading to the front door which has a recess storm porch, there is also a concrete driveway which leads to the single garage.
Enclosed by panelled fencing the rear garden has a decked area leading out of from the conservatory in addition to the area that is laid to lawn. Also from the garden you can access the rear of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45110313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.