2 bedroom terraced house for saleKnowlands, Highworth, Swindon
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Lounge, 2 Bedrooms
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Rear Access
- Great First Purchase/Investment
RE-FITTED BATHROOM and KITCHEN. Allen & Harris offer for sale this 2 Bedroom home situated in this popular development. Providing easy access to local amities, bus services and main routes including the a419, a420 and M4 motorway. Perfect for the first time buy or investment.
RE-FITTED BATHROOM and KITCHEN. Allen & Harris offer for sale this 2 Bedroom home situated in this popular development. Providing easy access to local amities, bus services and main routes including the a419, a420 and M4 motorway. Perfect for the first time buy or investment. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, re-fitted kitchen, lounge, re fitted bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Outside is an enclosed rear garden with rear access.
Double glazed door to front. Door giving access to living room and access to kitchen. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Living Room 12' 7" Plus Recess x 12' 6" Max ( 3.84m Plus Recess x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed doors giving access to rear. Under stairs cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Two double glazed windows to front. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for further white goods.
Doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 9' 10" Max x 6' 4" ( 3.00m Max x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Enlarged bath with shower over and glazed door. Part tiling. Chrome towel radiator.
Paved path to front with stone area.
Enclosed garden with rear access. Laid to lawn with paved patio area.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45110319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.