2 bedroom flat for saleCrondhall House, Hoxton, N1
- Exquisite two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Sleek white gloss Italian kitchens with BOSCH appliances
- Modern bathroom with porcelain tiles and heated towel rails
- Smart engineered oak flooring to reception and hallway
- Features video door system for secure access
- Provides access to secure cycle storage facility
- Offers two fabulous private balconies
Situated within this outstanding new development this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
This new residential building features a boutique range of one, two and three bedroom apartments (including two and three bedroom penthouse duplexes). There are nineteen outstanding apartments arranged over six floors of this contemporary building and many enjoy either a private balcony or terrace. Each apartment has been meticulously designed to provide high-quality design throughout.
This exciting development is located within the vibrant area of Hoxton, with Old Street just moments away. There are a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and transport links close at hand for maximum convenience.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.