3 bedroom flat for saleCrondhall House, Hoxton, N1
- Exquisite three bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Sleek white gloss Italian kitchens with BOSCH appliances
- Modern bathroom with porcelain tiles and heated towel rails
- Three well presented bedrooms (one en suite shower room)
- Features video door system for secure access
- Provides access to secure cycle storage facility
- Smart engineered oak flooring to reception and hallway
Beautifully presented throughout this superb three bedroom apartment is situated within this contemporary development with excellent facilities.
This new residential building features a boutique range of one, two and three bedroom apartments (including two and three bedroom penthouse duplexes). There are nineteen outstanding apartments arranged over six floors of this contemporary building and many enjoy either a private balcony or terrace. Each apartment has been meticulously designed to provide high-quality design throughout.
This exciting development is located within the vibrant area of Hoxton, with Old Street just moments away. There are a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and transport links close at hand for maximum convenience.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.