1 bedroom flat for saleCrondhall House, Hoxton, N1
- Stunning one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Provides access to secure cycle storage facility
- Features video door system for secure access
- Smart engineered oak flooring to reception and hallway
- Modern bathroom with porcelain tiles and heated towel rails
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Sleek white gloss Italian kitchens with BOSCH appliances
- Spacious bedroom with well presented and bright décor
Designed to the highest standard throughout this fabulous one bedroom apartment benefits from an excellent location close to a range of amenities.
This new residential building a boutique range of one, two and three bedroom apartments (including two and three bedroom penthouse duplexes). There are nineteen outstanding apartments arranged over six floors of this contemporary building and many enjoy either a private balcony or terrace. Each apartment has been meticulously designed to provide high-quality design throughout.
This exciting development is located within the vibrant area of Hoxton, with Old Street just moments away. There are a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and transport links close at hand for maximum convenience.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.