2 bedroom flat for saleAlexandra Place, South Hampstead, NW8
- Spacious reception room with balcony access
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely private balcony and access to communal areas
- Located near the UCL academy and Quintin Kynaston school
- Moments from Swiss cottage sports centre and library
- Lords cricket ground is also within close proximity
A lovely two bedroom split-level maisonette boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation throughout, a private balcony and an excellent South Hampstead location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities including the O2 shopping centre while South Hampstead and Swiss Cottage Stations are also within close proximity for links around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.