1 bedroom flat for saleSusans Road, Eastbourne
- Spacious One Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Well Presented with Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Good Lease Length
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Centrally Located
- Close to the Town Centre, Train Station & Seafront
Spacious & well presented one bedroom top floor flat in the centre of Eastbourne. Situated within walking distance to the town centre shops, train station & bus routes. Benefiting from modern kitchen & bathroom, double glazed throughout and being sold chain free with good lease length.
Central Eastbourne. Spacious & well presented one bedroom top floor flat in the centre of Eastbourne. Situated within walking distance to the town centre shops, seafront, train station & bus routes. Offering spacious and bright accommodation with modern kitchen & bathroom, double bedroom and open plan lounge/diner with Juliet balcony. Benefiting from double glazing throughout and with modern electric heating. Being sold chain free with good lease length. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Front door with secure entry system and stairs rising to the third floor landing.
Front door into private entrance hall with storage cupboard and cupboard housing water tank.
Living Room 12' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows and Juliet balcony to the rear aspect, electric heater, TV and telephone points. Opening into:
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric heater and TV point.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and downlighters.
Lawned gardens to the side of the property.
Lease Length - approximately 117 years
Maintenance - approximately £1035 pa.
Ground Rent - approximately £250 pa.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45111063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.