6 bedroom detached house for saleBox Tree Barn, Lockton, Pickering YO18 7PY
Withdrawn from Market £850,000
Full descriptionAn exceptional barn conversion with annexe in a National Park village
Entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, breakfast kitchen room, garden room, utility room, sitting room, downstairs wc/shower room, master bedroom with en suite bathroom
3 further bedrooms, family bathroom
Self contained annexe
Courtyard garden, rear garden, terrace, parking, garden store
Freehold for sale
Box Tree Barn is a fine conversion of an agricultural stone barn and buildings set back from the village lane behind a deep grass verge. This huge 3777 sq ft family space has a versatile and well planned layout arranged over two floors
• Large family house of 3777 sq ft
• Fine internal and architectural features including reproduction school radiators, multi-fuel stoves, stripped wooden flooring, beams and double-height vaulted ceilings
• Stunning garden room with floor to ceiling glazed doors along its 29ft length opening south on to the private and enclosed courtyard garden
• 29 ft kitchen breakfast room facing east towards the morning sun. Vaulted ceiling, hardwood flooring.
• Magnificent beamed drawing room with a crescent shaped northern wall and log burning stove
• Beautifully crafted, timber staircase rising to the first floor landing
• Annexe of 833 sq ft comprising sitting room, kitchen, bedroom, shower room
There is a splendid courtyard garden laid to lawn with a gravel and paved walkway. To the rear is a lawned garden with box hedging and dry stone wall drive, and 5-bar gate alongside. Garden store.
Pickering 5 miles, Malton 14 miles, Scarborough 20 miles, York 31 miles. (Distances
Services: Mains electricity and water, oil fired central heating system and private drainage.
Local authority: Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
Fixtures & fittings: Fitted carpets will be included and light fittings may be available.
Directions: From Pickering, take the A169 north. After the Lockton cricket ground turn left into the village. Box Tree Barn can be found past the village church on the right hand side set back by a wide village verge, next door to Box Tree Farm.
Photographs and particulars: October 2016
NB: Google map images may neither be current nor a true representation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45118059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6630106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blenkin & Co, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.