2 bedroom cottage for saleCwmdwr, Llanwrda, Carmarthenshire.
- Attractive Detached 2 Bedroom Cottage
- Of Much Charm & Character
- Thermaflow electric combi heating
- Semi Rural Location on the Outskirts of Llanwrda
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Open Aspect to Rear
- Car Parking Area
- Boundary to the Afon Dulais
- EPC: F36
A detached 2 bedroom cottage of much charm and character dating back to the 1800s. A traditional built cottage with stone painted elevations under a slated roof, modernised and refurbished over recent years to provide a comfortable home with some original features, thermaflow electric combi heating system, multi fuel stove and attractive wooden latch doors.
Situated on the outskirts of the village of Llanwrda which offers a general store and post office. The A40 trunk road runs a short distance from the village giving access to the market town of Llandovery about 3 miles and Llandeilo about 9 miles.There is a station on the Heart of Wales line from Shrewsbury to Swansea in both these towns and with connections there on to London. Llangadog is approx 2 miles away with further facilities of mini market, butchers, post office and other useful outlets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45118134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandeilo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.