3 bedroom bungalow for saleLyndhurst Avenue, Twickenham
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Studio/Summer House at Rear
- Close to Whitton High Street
- Off Street Parking
A beautifully presented three bedroom family bungalow within walking distance to Whitton Train Station and Whitton High Street and also falling within the catchment area for many highly rated Richmond Borough Schools.
Our lovely family home on Lyndhurst Avenue with a studio in the garden, is within walking distance to Whitton Train Station, Whitton High Street, Crane Park, all local amenities including Whitton Corner Health Centre and also falling within the catchment area for many highly rated Richmond Borough Schools.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, three bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master and built in storage, a modern four piece bathroom suite and a spacious open plan lounge with fitted kitchen, island, bar stools and tiled flooring. Doors then lead to the private rear garden with decked area and summer house with en-suite shower room.
Additional benefits include off street parking, side access, gas central heating, double glazed windows, spotlights and further potential to extend (STPP)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45118527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.