2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePwll Y Bont, Meliden
Unusual and interesting Detached Bungalow in secluded yet convenient location. Briefly affording: Sun Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen and Utility Room, Conservatory and Bathroom with 3 piece suite. 2 Bedrooms. uPVC Double Glazing. Double Garage and good sized garden areas.
Stable entrance door to
Sun Lounge - 5.36m x 1.96m (17'7 x 6'5) - Electric storage heater, power points, carpet and double glazed window. Glazed doors to
Living Room - 3.84m x 5.33m (12'7 x 17'6) - Timber fire surround with tiled hearth. Power points, electric storage heater, carpet, beamed and textured ceiling.
Kitchen - 2.26m x 2.97m (7'5 x 9'9) - Fitted out with a contemporary range of base and wall mounted units along with formica topped work surfaces and having inset stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker point, power points, electric storage heater and vinyl floor covering. Cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
Utility Room - 1.57m x 1.75m (5'2 x 5'9) - Work surface with plumbing below for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted cupboards, vinyl floor covering and uPVC double glazed window. Door to
Conservatory - 3.84m x 3.66m (12'7 x 12') - Power points, vinyl floor covering, uPVC double glazed windows and matching doors to exterior.
Bathroom - Fitted out with a three piece white suite of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close couple W.C. Triton shower control unit over bath with rail and curtain. Tiled walls, vinyl floor covering and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 - 2.95m x 3.48m (9'8 x 11'5) - Electric storage heater, power points and carpet. Textured ceiling and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 3.53m(maximum measurements) (10' x 11'7(ma - Power points, electric storage heater, carpet and uPVC double glazed window.
Room Off - 1.98m x 3.20m (6'6 x 10'6) - Power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window.
Exterior - Farm gate gives access to front garden area with parking area and access to
Detached Double Garage - With twin entrance doors and side personnel door.
Lawned left hand garden area leads to the good sized lawned rear garden area with shrubs, hedgerow with a further grassed garden area beyond. Timber decked area with balustrade adjacent to Rear Conservatory
MAINS ELECTRIC & WATER
Directions - From Rhyl proceed via the A548 Coast Road to Prestatyn. On reaching Prestatyn turn right at the Ffrith Hotel onto Ceg y Ffordd. Proceed over the ralway bridge onto Ffordd Penrwhylfa and proceed over the crossroads and take the second turning right into Pwll y Bont, proceed around and The Spinney will be found at the end on the right hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 20th October 2016
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
9. The property is accessed over a brook off an unmade and unadopted road
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45118740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26598049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.