3 bedroom link detached house for saleFox Hollies Road, Hall Green, Birmingham
- Link detached house
- Off road parking
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Good size kitchen
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Family bathroom and downstairs w.c
- Close to local transport links
This spacious three bedroom link detached house is the perfect home, entrance hallway, guest w.c, lounge/diner, kitchen with pantry, three spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, garage and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom link detached house comprising of; entrance hallway, quest w.c, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, garage, off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Dropped kerb leading to a driveway providing off road parking with lawn area to side.
Double glazed door to front elevation, flooring, central heating radiator, staircase rising to the first floor and doors to:
W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Lounge/ Diner 29' 6" max into bay x 14' 6" max into recess ( 8.99m max into bay x 4.42m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, gas fireplace, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, extractor hood, plumbing for a washing machine, built-in pantry storage cupboard, door giving side access and double glazed windows to both rear and side elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.99m x 3.12m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" into wardrobe x 10' 1" ( 3.28m into wardrobe x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" into cupboard x 7' 3" ( 3.15m into cupboard x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin and tiling to splashback areas.
Patio area leading to mainly laid to lawn.
Double doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.