2 bedroom flat for saleAberfeldy Village, East India Dock Road, Poplar
- OFF PLAN / NEW BUILD
- Two bedroom Two bathroom
- Size - 862 Sq. Ft.
- Third Floor (North/East Dual Aspect)
- Tenure: 150 year lease
- Service Charge: £2.65 per sq. ft
- Building Warranty NHBC 10-year Guarantee
- Completion Date Est. Q2 2017
A luxury brand new off plan third floor dual aspect North East two bedroom apartment ( 862 Sq. Ft.) with balcony 77 sq. ft. for re-sales in Aberfeldy Village, E14. The new Aberfeldy Village – on a triangular site bounded by A12, A13 East India Dock Road, and Abbott Road – will see the creation of in excess of 1,000 new homes, an energy centre, new modern retail, community and health amenities, with public spaces and green oases woven into the built fabric. The £250m redevelopment project will be delivered in six phases over a 10 year period. Located in a part of East London that has seen its connectivity increase to become one of the best-connected places in the capital. Just 4 minutes to Canary Wharf, one of Europe’s largest financial centres providing employment for some 90,000 of the UK’s wealthiest individuals.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00238C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.