1 bedroom flat for saleStratosphere, The Broadway, Stratford
- OFF-PLAN / AMAZING INVESTMENT
- High specification one bedroom apartment
- Total size: 534 sq ft / 49.6 sq m
- Floor: 4th
- Leasehold: 999 years remaing
- Completion: Winter 2017 (estimated)
- Service charge : £3.50 psf pa
- Ground rent: £300 pa
- Developer: Telford Homes
- Perfect investment for the Crossrail
A luxury off plan 4th floor, (534 Sq. Ft.) one bedroom apartment with winter garden for sub-sale in The Stratosphere by Telford Homes.
The development comprises of one, two and three-bedroom private apartments and penthouses. It received a record number of enquiries from buyers, according to the developers. The 36-storey tower in Eastern Street, Stratford, has sold 99% of its 307 contemporary apartments within six weeks of launching.
At the pinnacle of the tower is a unique space offering residents a private gymnasium, Wi-Fi lounge and roof-top terrace.
One of the closest residential developments to Stratford station (Tube, Overground, DLR and National Rail and future Crossrail lines).
Completion estimated Winter 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.