4 bedroom house for saleHoward Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2
- Gorgeous four bedroom semi-detached Art Deco house
- Boasts an expansive living space with garden access
- Superb front and rear garden with a sizable driveway
- Finished to a fresh and contempory standard throughout
- Wonderfully set over three floors, with under floor heating
- Sleek and stylish fitted kitchen with open plan dining room
- Offers a gorgeous feature staircase
- Features one en suite shower and one en suite wet-room
This immaculately presented, spacious four bedroom, three storey house is finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, featuring stylish & modern fixtures and fittings, two en suites, driveway and superb garden.
Howard Walk is ideally located for the many amenities found on East Finchley High road with the open spaces of Highgate Wood also nearby. East Finchley (Northern Line) is the nearest station for routes around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.