2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCharles Street, Blaenavon
Withdrawn from Market
- DELIGHTFUL 2-3 BEDROOM END TERRACE
- MODERN KITCHEN/ DINER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- GREAT UTILITY ROOM (SUFFICIENT FOR HOME BUSINESS)
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- BEAUTIFUL EXPOSED BEAMS/ VAULTED CEILINGS IN PLACES
- MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- NO CHAIN
Holmes and Castle are pleased to offer for sale this delightful and generously proportioned 2 bedroom end terraced property (which could easily be converted to three bedrooms). The house is situated in the heritage town of Blaenavon and offers delightful views of the mountains from its position next to the green. This home is well maintained and presented throughout, with double glazing and gas central heating also. The kitchen/ diner and lounge areas are all of good size and additional features of note are the aesthetically pleasing local stone surround to the gas fired remote control woodburner and the charming slate hearth. Beautiful mandarin slate floors plus exposed beams are in several areas of the house and there is a spacious utility room with rear access which could be used for a multitude of purposes, e.g. as a treatment/ therapy room, studio, office from home etc. There is a downstairs wc for further convenience. The private enclosed rear courtyard is a low maintenance patio area suitable for socialising in the summer months or perhaps simply sitting out for breakfast and reading the newspaper in the sunshine. We very much recommend viewing in order to appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45120426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.