2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOrford Drive, Lowestoft
Sold STC £160,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
VACANT & NO CHAIN. This 2 bedroom detached Bungalow is located a short distance away from the seaside town of Lowestoft. Close to amenities and shops this would make an ideal retirement home.
VACANT & NO CHAIN!! This 2 bedroom detached Bungalow is located a short distance away from the seaside town of Lowestoft. With a fully enclosed rear garden, with 2 garden sheds, conservatory and garage, this bungalow has a lot to offer. Close to amenities and shops this would make an ideal retirement home.
UPVC single glazed window to the side. Built in cupboard, radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge/diner 21' 2" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 6.45m Max x 3.61m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side. With a gas fire place. Radiator and a telephone and TV point. Fitted with carpet flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
UPVC single glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets and work surfaces and a stainless stell sink drainer. Part tiled splashbacks and a cooker hood. A radiator and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. Vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 8' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.49m x 3.18m )
Timber double glazed windows with carpet flooring,
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes and a radiator. And carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.90m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Radiator and carpet flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a bath and shower, WC, wash hand basin and part tiled. With vinyl flooring.
Driveway to the front leading to garage. Mature trees, shrubs and bushe in brick built surrounds.
Enclosed garden with side access from the front to rear, both sides. Mostly patio slabs with small laid to lawn area, Raised area with 2 garden sheds.
Garage 8' 7" x 15' ( 2.62m x 4.57m )
UPVC single glazed window to the rear and side. With power and lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45120450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.