3 bedroom terraced house for saleElmhurst Avenue, Northampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Recently Refurbished
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner with LED Lighting
- Granite Worktops and Integrated Appliances
- Wood Burning Stove to the Lounge
- Good Size South Facing Rear Garden
- Cloakroom WC
A fully modernised three bedroom mid-terrace home with wood burning stove to the living room, a refitted kitchen with Granite worktops, breakfast bar and dining area. The property benefits from a cloakroom WC, refitted bathroom, double glazing, gas radiator central heating, rear garden and garage.
We are holding an OPEN HOUSE event at this property on the 25th February. To book your slot or for more information call us on 01604 719461.
Situated in the popular location of Spinney Hill, sits this beautifully presented and recently refurbished three bedroom mid-terrace home briefly comprising; entrance porch, hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, cloakroom WC, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefits include granite worktops with integrated appliances, double glazing throughout, good sized south facing rear garden, log burner and gas central heating.
Double glazed windows and entrance door to hallway.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, doors to under stairs storage cupboard, lounge and kitchen diner.
Lounge 15' x 12' 1" Max into bay ( 4.57m x 3.68m Max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, and wood burning stove.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 6" into bay x 18' 5" Max ( 4.72m into bay x 5.61m Max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to garden. A fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted storage units with work granite work surfaces over, breakfast bar, 1 1/2 sink bowl and drainer, appliances include integrated dish washer, electric oven, induction hob with cooker hood over, complimentary tiling to splash back areas, and opening through to rear hallway and WC.
Door to rear garden and Cloakroom WC.
Fitted with a low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Fitted with a radiator, door leading to bathroom and all bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 12' max into bay ( 4.60m max x 3.66m max into bay )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' x 7' 1" ( 2.13m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a fully refitted bathroom comprising paneled bath with overhead shower and mixer taps, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unity,
Block paved and shrub borders.
Laid to lawn, brick built shed, gated rear access, brick wall, patio area, tree and shrub borders.
Single garage, access door to side and access to private secured road access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45120459.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.