3 bedroom apartment for saleFramewood Manor, Framewood Road, Fulmer, SL2
- 3 bedrooms
- drawing room
- 2 bathrooms
- private terraced seating area
- extensive communal grounds
- indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- tennis court
- gym, sauna and steam room
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superb ground floor flat within the central section of the original house.
Located on the edge of the picturesque village of Fulmer which has received recognition by winning Buckinghamshires 'Best Kept Village Award'. It has an infants school, a 17th century church and renowned public house, The Black Horse which was voted Les Routieres 'pub of the year' in 2015.
Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, and Maidenhead are all within driving distance and offer good shopping facilities and fast commuter train services to London. The M40 and M4 afford access to the M25, Heathrow and Gatwick airports and central London. From 2019 the new Crossrail service will operate from Maidenhead and Iver providing services across London.
There is a good selection of independent and state schools and Buckinghamshire is one of the last counties to maintain the grammar school system. Sporting facilities in the area include golf at Stoke Park, Gerrards Cross and Beaconsfield; polo and horse racing at Windsor and Ascot together with rowing at Dorney Lake and Henley.
Framewood Manor is a handsome Edwardian mansion house dating from 1905 and now arranged as 17 luxury apartments set within stunning communal gardens and benefitting from extensive communal facilities to ensure a luxury life style which include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, two tennis courts, gym, sauna and steam room and a resident caretaker.
This is a superb ground floor flat within the central section of the original house and provides elegant rooms arranged to take full advantage of views over the landscaped gardens and grounds. The entrance hall (with cloakroom off) opens into the superb drawing room with its marble fireplace and fine joinery including pilasters, panels and ceiling mouldings. The large kitchen/breakfast room has extensive fitted cupboards and a large central island and a double aspect providing delightful views. The master bedroom suite is well appointed with an en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. There are two further bedrooms, one with a door to the gardens and a family bathroom. Immediately in front of the drawing room is a private terraced seating area which overlooks the gardens.
There is a garage with loft storage and a parking space. Framewood Manor offers luxury living and the advantage of this apartment is its private entrance with all of the advantages of ground floor living.
General Remarks and Stipulations
Share of the Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
There is a management company with an annual service charge of £7,200.00.
Please note that none of the services have been tested.
South Buckinghamshire District Council
Strictly by appointment with Savills.
Fixtures and Fittings
All curtains, light fittings and garden statuary are expressly excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upo n as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 1,753 sq ft
From the centre of Gerrards Cross travel east on the A40 Oxford Road. Take the second turning on the left onto Fulmer Road. Follow this road through the village of Fulmer passing The Black Horse Public House on the left. Continue travelling south, leaving Fulmer and you will be on Framewood Road. The entrance to Framewood Manor is on the right about half a mile from Fulmer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45120786.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BCS160116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.