3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNormandy
A modern and immaculately presented bungalow, built in 2010, with planning permission granted for an extension to the rear. There is gated driveway parking and a superb home office/log cabin in the rear garden. It is located in the semi-rural village of Normandy, allowing easy access to Guildford's town centre.
* Entrance hallway with laminate wood flooring
* Living/dining room with bay window, laminate wood flooring and doors opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen, open to the dining area, fitted with a range of traditional white units, matt laminate worktops and integrated appliances to include a 4-ring gas hob with extractor chimney above and ceramic tiled flooring
* Master bedroom with laminate wood flooring and an en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Bedroom two, additional double room, with laminate wood flooring
* Bedroom three with fitted wardrobes
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Other noteworthy points include: under floor heating throughout
* Council Tax Band: E (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: C
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is a gated paved driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles * The rear garden has a paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn, large thicker framed 10x14ft storage shed, secure fenced perimeter and side gate accessing the front of the property * Summerhouse/studio, higher quality construction than standard with double insulation, installed with light and power, double glazing, laminate wood flooring and double doors * Hydrotherapy 5-seater outdoor hot tub with lights and wifi control
The property is situated in the semi-rural location of Normandy, which is surrounded by miles of open countryside with many footpaths and bridle ways suitable for horse riding, cycling and walking. It is the starting point of the Christmas Pie trail, which leads you into Guildford via woods, commons and meadows. Normandy has Wanborough station and many clubs set up throughout the village (particularly sports) including football, cricket, tennis, archery and Scouts. There is Wyke Primary School, founded in 1875, for boys and girls aged 4 - 11 and many other highly regarded schools nearby. Approx 5 miles away is Guildford town centre which is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities. There are excellent transport links, with A31 Hogs Back linking Guildford and Farnham, the A3 joining the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports, whilst the mainline railway s
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45121011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 369760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.