3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNormandy
A modern and immaculately presented bungalow, built in 2010, with planning permission granted for an extension to the rear. There is gated driveway parking and a superb home office/log cabin in the rear garden. It is located in the semi-rural village of Normandy, allowing easy access to Guildford's town centre.
* Entrance hallway with laminate wood flooring
* Living/dining room with bay window, laminate wood flooring and doors opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen, open to the dining area, fitted with a range of traditional white units, matt laminate worktops and integrated appliances to include a 4-ring gas hob with extractor chimney above and ceramic tiled flooring
* Master bedroom with laminate wood flooring and an en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Bedroom two, additional double room, with laminate wood flooring
* Bedroom three with fitted wardrobes
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Other noteworthy points include: under floor heating throughout
* Council Tax Band: E (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45121011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 369760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.